Are you dealing with low self esteem? Do you show characteristics of low self esteem? Do you have low self esteem or you have had to deal with low self esteem effects.
So many persons are dealing with low self esteem due to something that happened to them when they were much younger or even from just a thought of the most random things. Low self esteem doesn’t only revolve only around adults, even children.
Here are some tried and endorsed ways to dealing with low self esteem.
<ahref=”https://www.thatblackgirl.net/top-6-blogging-mistakes-that-makes-you-broke-as-a-blogger/”>TOP 6 BLOGGING MISTAKES THAT MAKES YOU BROKE AS A BLOGGER
As a human being, you are meant to be confident in your self worth and know you deserve all the best things life can offer.APPARENTLY, I WAS ACCUSED OF BEEN A HUSBAND SNATCHER
These tips below has proven to work for those with low self esteem:
- SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE: every time, you should always be around confident people to boost your morale. It works every single time.
- DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHERS: every one was created in a special , unique way. No two persons are ever the same not even Identical twins. All struggles are different, so is everyone’s life. Don’t do this to yourself, do not compare yourself to other people.
- JOIN A SUPPORT GROUP: It could be a volunteering group, a group were they help the less privileged, when you are in that group, try to initiate conversations no matter how small you think it is, with time, it boosts your confidence.
- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF: Remember that everything you have been doing thus far is for yourself. Do your fun hobbies, do some meditations, exercise, bubble soaks e.t.c
- LET GO AND MOTIVATE YOURSELF: Tell yourself you got this and you are making efforts to be a better person.
Your really got this!http://Thatblackgirl.net