REVEALED! SEVEN BEST THINGS TO DO IF YOU ARE FEELING DEPRESSED:#4 WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Depression is a state of mind that produces serious inability to visualize a happy future.
Depression starts with a state of mind, it all lies in our power , The power of our thoughts.
Feeling depressed is one thing that has led so many persons to suicide and still so many persons are unwilling to talk about it. From feeling like you aren’t good enough to feeling you don’t deserve to be loved, feeling beneath your peers and feeling like you are unworthy of life itself
These tips I’m about to share would help us feel better , healthier and change the perspective on ourselves.
- READ: Since depression starts with a thought, we should also use books to deal with that thought. Read things that enlighten your mind and helps you think about other things to a point that you begin to forget those things making you depressed. One shouldn’t restrict themselves to just books, for persons that can’t stand reading books with lengthy pages , you can go to websites that simplify/summarize books.
- STAY POSITIVE:Stay away from everything that reminds you of your loss or something you have been trying to figure out and you can’t. Not just things but also people, anything negative shouldn’t be around you. Kick it out.
- WATCH COMIC MOVIES OR VIDEO: Comic movies or videos help a lot, not just your mental health, but laughter also helps make you younger. Trust me, it works so much. Just head to youtube or any search engine and check for comic videos to watch.
- KEEP A GRATITUDE JOURNAL:Keep a gratitude journal just like a diary of everyday you have had to deal with depression, all of the things you are grateful for and all of your accomplishments forget about all the things you didn’t achieve.
- ITS OKAY TO CRY IT ALL OUT .HOW I GOT HAEMORRHAGE FROM GOOGLE
- EXERCISE:Go on, go on youtube, search for relaxing exercises, yoga exercises that helps your mind and body to relax and have a relaxing bubble bath/soak
- DO YOUR FUN HOBBIES: Listening to music, singing in the shower, cleaning, dancing, working out, just do whatever makes you happy, it doesn’t matter how many times. Happiness is ultimate.